Clinical Supervision Helping you to develop and grow
This can provide you with the opportunity to:
- Review professional standards.
- Keep up to date with developments in your profession.
- Identify professional training and continuing development needs.
- Ensure that you are working within professional codes of conduct and boundaries.
As one of the few national leaders in therapeutic recovery, we have limited capacity to provide clinical supervision at this moment.
However, this does change, and we do offer group and individual sessions. Please get in touch with an enquiry.
Have a question?
What people think
I don’t know if we could have done this without Andrew’s help. Life was so difficult before he became involved, and our family was at risk of breaking down altogether.
Thankfully, we are now back on track, and whilst things can still be challenging, we can now see the light.
What can this provide?
Clinical supervision provides an opportunity for you as a practitioner to:
- Reflect on and review practice.
- Discuss individual cases in depth.
- Change or modify practice and identify training and continuing development needs.
Professional supervision is often interchangeable with clinical supervision. This term is sometimes used where supervision is carried out by another member of the same profession or group.